Thursday, August 23, 2012

Miss World 2012 | Miss China Yu Wenxia Crowned As Winner... (",)

Yu Wenxia a 23-year-old music lover who wants to work with the poor was crowned Miss World 2012.
Yu Wenxia wearing a sparkling blue gown waved to the audience in the Dongsheng Stadium in Ordos, located in China.

"When I was young I felt very lucky because so many people helped me, and I hope in the future I can help more children to feel lucky," Yu said when asked why she should be crowned.

China also won the Miss World title in 2007, when model Zhang Zilin took the crown. Sophie Moulds, a 19-year-old business student from Wales, took second place. Jessica Kahawaty, 23, a law student from Australia, was third.




Malay Version : http://www.budakbotak.com/2012/08/miss-world-2012-miss-china-yu-wenxia.html#ixzz24fyd93d8

TWEET @ SHARE @ LIKE @ COPY If You Think It's Interesting

Comment Using Your Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment